jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

When the show is ending, is still starting.

The world is ending, sea is burning as players loosing their Money in games
Girls are running beside the death, beside sex and so far of inocence
This is somenthing real, not a dream. All days a kid born and a new hope of life with him.
When i was a child i used to run away from my house cause i was so sad about living structured
As a worker on a construction having pains in his hand, very tired of life, sucking the juice of the
Human world. I’m still playing with cards these days, showing my hand on the table. Saying very noisy that i‘m the winner!!!
I’m the winner!! Yeah!! But i’m a loser when i realised i have already lost my life on a glass... i really like it
Well it’s late today, i can see you very wide near the sun i’m your star i think, i’m an important hunk from you.
A piece of cake on his stomach, a sheet of paper broken and wet of tears on your funeral.... near the guests seks.

No hay comentarios: